Are you putting your family or employees at risk? Consider these facts:
• 50% of all illness is either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air (Source, American College of Allergists)
• 1 out 6 people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria found in the air duct system.
(Source, Total Health and Better Health Magazines)
• Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. (Source, Environmental Protection Agency)
• The elderly, asthmatics and people with breathing problems are also likely to be sensitive to pollutants in the air of their own home. (Source, Department of Consumer Affairs)
• Most people spend 60 to 90% of their time indoors.
(Source, American Lung Association)
• Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted air. They breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight and are closer to the ground, where the concentrations of pollutants are higher.
(Source, Department of Consumer Affairs)